Your publication will reach thousands when published on InformeDesign!
InformeDesign publishes Academic Research Reports completed by educators and researchers. An Academic Research Report can be the unpublished findings from one of your research projects, a conference presentation, or process used to solve a problem.
Topics relate to the relationship between designed environments and human behavior, i.e., social, psychological, and/or physical needs. An Academic Research Report may be communicating research in progress, ideas about research issues, literature reviews…all of which have not been published previously. ‘Fugitive literature’ completed by academicians that are not appropriate for refereed journals are also pieces InformeDesign is hoping to help you share. Your Academic Research Report will reach thousands of people who use an evidence-based approach in their practice or those who are interested in your scholarly work. Please note, a review and publication fee of $250 is required. This helps cover editing and publishing costs and helps keep InformeDesign free to all.
An Academic Research Report Template is provided for your use. Please follow these steps to prepare your Academic Research Report published on InformeDesign:
- Prior to starting work on your Academic Research Report, review InformeDesign’s Style Guide (PDF).
- Author(s) submits the draft in the Academic Research Report Template for review by InformeDesign. By submitting the draft, you are declaring that the content is original, has never been published, and that you are the author(s) of the content.
- Up to five (5) images can be submitted with the Academic Research Report Template (jpg, gif, or tif format). Note in the text of the Academic Research Report draft where the images are to be placed (“Place Image 1 here”), but do not include the images within the text (MSWord); they will be submitted after the Report is accepted.
- Within one week, you will be notified that the Academic Research Report draft has been received.
- After initial review, if your Academic Research Report draft has been accepted for editing and publication, payment to InformeDesign of $250 (USD) via PayPal (see button below) is due.
- You may be required to make revisions to your draft as part of the editing process.
- Once payment has been received, the Contact Author will be notified of file types/sizes needed for the image(s) format. The Academic Research Report will be prepared for publishing on InformeDesign once the images have been received.
- The Contact Author will have the opportunity to review a final draft of the Academic Research Report prior to publication on the InformeDesign site.
- Once published, InformeDesign retains ownership of the Academic Research Report copyright. In that way, as with all knowledge within the Web site, it is free and accessible to users.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Thank you for considering publishing your Academic Research Report on InformeDesign!