- Please see InformeDesign’s Privacy Statement for information regarding use of information collected by this Web site and how it can be used.
- If you are having technical problems with our site, please notify InformeDesign at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors/Publishers: we have made the best effort to fairly and accurately represent the content of your published journal article by transforming the findings into research-based design criteria and other content represented in the Research Summaries and EBD-Minutes. We respectfully request that you contact us immediately if we have inadvertently made an error so that it may be corrected as soon as possible.
KINDLY REVIEW THESE CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. By using this site, you agree to the following understanding. If you do not agree, do not, under any circumstances, use the site.
- InformeDesign, LLC, licensee of InformeDesign®, makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, accuracy, non-infringement, and the like, in connection with (1) information provided directly or indirectly by the InformeDesign Web site or (2) third-party vendors' ("Vendors") products, services, or content that appear on the InformeDesign Web site, or which may appear on any site linked to the InformeDesign Web site. InformeDesign, LLC does not operate or control the Vendors, their products, services or content, and InformeDesign, LLC is not an agent of such Vendors. All information contained on the InformeDesign Web site is provided on an “as-is” basis. No information or advice obtained through the InformeDesign Web site shall create any warranty or representation.
- You agree to indemnify InformeDesign, LLC and its owners and hold them harmless from any cost, claim, liability or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and related costs) arising out of or relating in any manner to your (1) violation of this Agreement or (2) use of the InformeDesign Web site.
- The content of the Research Summary and EBD-Minute relate only to that piece of literature and does not reflect information available outside/beyond that article, whether by that author or others.
- InformeDesign assumes the original refereed literature is solid, quality research. Any errors made by the author, editor, or publisher are theirs and InformeDesign shall be held harmless in such cases.
- No single Research Summary or EBD-Minute should be used as the basis for design work or other judgments or decisions by users of the Web site, but must be considered in the larger context of a full search of all available information within and beyond InformeDesign’s Web site and the user’s synthesis of that collective information.
- Users should be alerted to consider the date of publication of the Research Summary or EBD-Minute to determine the timeliness of the information, especially if study data were used.
- Any viewpoints, commentary, or criticism placed on the InformeDesign Web site by others does not express the view of InformeDesign, LLC, but only those of the specific user of the Web site.
- Absence of an article from inclusion in the database is not a statement of the literature’s quality; InformeDesign does not have adequate financial resources to review everything. Users are welcome to submit scholarly literature that they consider appropriate for review by InformeDesign’s staff or to submit a Research Summary or EBD-Minute of their original, blind peer-reviewed, published literature.
- Some of the Research Summaries or EBD-Minutes as well as other resources and content on the InformeDesign Web site might reference specific products, sources, or services. InformeDesign, LLC is not recommending any of them.